PowerMTS 211Si With TIG Package GMAW/GTAW/SMAW
- All digital DC CC/CV Multi-Process inverter design offers the perfect welder for nearly every task.
- Light weight design makes the unit extremely portable, ideal for jobsites and motorsports.
- 8" Diameter wire spool capacity provides a good compromise for long duration welding and portability.
- Synergic MIG operation or Standard MIG operation.
- Easy to use, operator friendly panel to select features.
- Adjustable MIG Wave Form control manages slope/ inductance and fine tunes arc characteristics.
- Adjustable Arc Force Control allows the user to dial in desired Stick welding performance.
- Adjustable TIG Up/ Downslope allows the user to control the end of the welding cycle.
- Adjustable Burn back control keeps wire energized after feeding stops to burn back the wire to a perfect length without needing to trim wire for restarts.
- Foot Pedal for TIG and TIG torch included.
- Spool gun Capable for MIG
- Exclusive 9 channel memory function allows favorite settings to be stored for quick setup.
- High Frequency Start and Lift Start Modes for TIG
- 2T/4T torch trigger/latch function offers stepped control welding with TIG and MIG.
- Adjustable Pre and Post flow for TIG and MIG operation improves over all weld quality by reducing porosity during start/stops.
- Portable Repair
- Automotive garages/Muffler Shops
- Motor Sports
- Construction sites
- Factory Maintenance
- Light Industrial
- 10 ft. 15 MIG torch with Euro style quick connect fitting
- Stick electrode holder with 10 ft cable and 35 series DINSE-style connector
- Work clamp with 10 ft. cable and 35 series DINSE-style connector
- 12 ft. 26 Series TIG torch with cable and 35 series DINSE-style connector
- Spare consumable starter kit (does not include tungsten)
- Ar/CO2 Gas Regulator
- Spool gun with 25 ft. cable and Euro fast connect fitting.
- TIG consumable kits with Tungsten. MIG consumable kits
- Welding cart.
- Various size MIG/Flux core drive rolls.
- Everlast 9/17/26 series standard and flex head TIG torch with flex cables and 35 series DINSE connector.
- US made foot pedal from SSC controls (Import pedal standard equipment.)
- Weld up to a maximum of 3/8" single pass*
- Weld up to a maximum of 5/8" multi-pass
- Weld a minimum of 24 gauge
* Single pass welds greater than 1/4" are not recommended as a sound welding technique.
- Weld up to a maximum of 1/4" single pass
- Weld up to a maximum of 5/8" mult-pass
- Weld with a maximum of 1/8" diameter electrode
- Weld with a minimum of 1/16" diameter electrode
Minimum Generator Wattage needed for maximum output on 240V: 8500 W
NOTE: Use only with a generator rated by its manufacturer as "clean power" if using with a generator. Consult manufacturer of generator for certification. Everlast does not approve or endorse generator brands or models, however, if the damage to the welder occuring from use with a generator not labeled as producing clean power by its manufacturer is not warrantable.
Appearance of accessories and consumables may vary from what is depicted.
This unit is not recommended for welding with E 6010 electrodes