The Everlast PowerPro 256Si brings maximum power and performance to the table with its newly redesigned IGBT inverter design by featuring digital control. This increases reliability and accuracy. It's ideally suited for repairs and maintenance chores when space and portability on the job site or repair truck are real concerns. The welder features up to 250 amps of AC/DC TIG welding power, and a full 200 amps of stick welding power to handle almost any welding project or task. The plasma cutter also supplies up to 60 amps of power to cut or trim up any metal to complete the task and features the longer life PT/iPT 60 torch. The PowerPro series of welders from Everlast are designed for utility use and offer a good value for both hobbyists and professionals who need portable, all-in-one welding and cutting capability.
- All-in-one portability
- Compact, yet powerful TIG welding/Plasma cutting features
- Digitally controlled IGBT inverter improves performance, reliability and accuracy
- Easy to use controls with touch pad control for process and feature selection
- Quick change out of torches for easy change from TIG to plasma and back to TIG
- Over Current indicator warns when duty cycle has been exceeded and interrupts welding/cutting
- OK-to-cut indicator lights up when minimum air pressure is present
- Make regular, low dross plasma cuts on steel up to 5/8" thick with a maximum clean cut ability of 3/4"
- Excellent arc stability for TIG/Stick functions
- -Farm/Ranch portable repair
- -Motorsports/ At the track/off road repair and light fab projects
- -Factory maintenance and shutdowns
- -Custom prototyping/ welding
- Everlast Series-18 water-cooled TIG torch with DINSE 35 style connectors
- Stick electrode holder with DINSE 35 style connectors
- IPT60 Plasma Torch with DINSE 35 style connectors
- Work clamp with DINSE 25 style connectors
- Argon Regulator for TIG
- Air pressure regulator for plasma with built in water trap (An extra inline air dryer supplied by the customer is recommended to prevent rapid consumable wear and torch damage)
- Everlast Foot pedal
- Consumable starter kits for TIG and plasma. (Tungsten not included for TIG)
- Everlast Series-20F flex head, water-cooled TIG torch with DINSE 35 style connector
- RF rotating head TIG torch- various sizes
- FLEX Neck style TIG torch - various sizes /li>
- Water Cooler (strongly recommended unless you have an existing water cooler)
- Welding Cart
TIG single pass capability:
- Steel: 36 gauge-1/2"
- Aluminum: 24 gauge- 5/16"
Stick electrode diameter capability:
Plasma Cutting capability* ( with dry air, new consumables, proper air pressure etc.)
- up to 5/8" daily use @ 15-20 ipm
- up to 3/4" clean cut @ 8-12 ipm
- up to 1" severance cut @ 3-5 ipm
*Quality and capacity of cut depends upon consumable orifice size, standoff height, travel speed, etc.
This unit is not designed or intended for Industrial manufacturing or production welding.