PowerPlasma 50S - 110/220V
The PowerPlasma 50S is an IGBT plasma cutter that is capable of cutting 1/2" and can sever almost 1" thick steel. the PowerPlasma 50S offers plenty of capability for the average small fab shop or hobbyist. The small size lends itself well to portability and is a space saver in the shop or service truck. The latest generation Everlast PowerPlasma 50S features the Italian designed iPT 60 torch. This torch is an improvement over the older series of torches. The new iPT 60 torch offers improved consumable life, with more competitve pricing for consumables. The new tip saver function will also help to limit Pilot arc time and extend consumable life. CNC port is also standard on this unit.
- Dual Voltage 120/240 V for maximum portability
- Adjustable Post Flow timer of up to 60 seconds exends consumable and torch life
- Front Mounted air pressure regulator for easy adjustment and monitoring of air pressure
- Euro style "Central" quick connect torch adapter
- Features a " blow-back" iPT 60 torch with improved cutting capacity and improved consumable life
- Inexpensive consumables can usually be bought locally
- 60% duty cycle is fit for commercial use
- Exceptionally clean cuts and less bevel with the new iPT 60 torch
- OverCurrent/Duty Cycle indicators and auto interrupt help protect the machine
- OK-to-cut indicator/feature indicates when air pressure is sufficient to make a cut, and automatically stops output if air pressure is too low or has become disconnected
- New! Pilot arc tip saver feature limits pilot arc activity to 3 seconds.Continuous Pilot arc mode is standard as well.
- Can be used with 8500 watt clean power generators (less than 5% total harmonic distortion)
- Contstruction sites
- Portable Repair
- Small CNC tables with 1/4" or less capacity is needed continuously
- Anywhere Oxy Fuel cutting is impractical, slow, expensive, or otherwise restricted or undesirable.
- 4M iPT 60 torch
- Consumable starter kit
- Water trap (this is not an air dryer)
- Air Pressure gauge
- Work clamp
- Consumable Kit
- Welding Cart
- Up to 5/8" daily use @ 15-20 ipm
- Up to 3/4" clean cut @ 8-12 ipm
- Up to 15/16" severance cut @ 3-5 ipm
Plasma cutting capacity is affected by several factors. Ideal cutting conditions require dry air, new consumables, proper air pressure etc. Quality of cut depends upon consumable orifice size, standoff height, and travel speed. Reduce consumable orifice size for best quality cuts on thin metals. Units are shipped with starter kit of consumables designed for 40-50 amps cutting range.
- When using the CNC port with a plasma table, the unit should be limited to 40 amps which is the 100% duty cycle level of the machine if it is to be used continuously.
- A separate air dryer must be provided by the customer to prevent torch damage, and excessive consumable wear.
- The unit includes a regulator/water trap, but is not designed to remove all water or moisture.
- When used with a generator, the generator must be certified by its manufacturer to produce "clean" power (5% or less THD).