The Everlast PowerARC 140ST from Everlast. is a small portable IGBT inverter welder that features both Stick and DC Lift TIG capability. It comes with its own carry case and includes the Stick holder with the cable and DINSE style connector, a gas valve TIG torch with cable and DINSE connector and the work clamp. The arc quality on the PowerArc 140ST is on the level of much larger, commercial class machines. The welder features both auto adaptive hot start and auto adaptive arc force control in Stick mode that improves weld-ability with hard to start welding electrodes and in situations where rod sticking can be a problem. The PowerARC 140ST is the 120V/240V dual-voltage, which allows the unit to go and weld virtually anywhere there is a clean power source available. Remember: The regulator is not included so if you plan on TIG welding you will need to purchase a regulator.
- Compact and portable with carry case
- IGBT Stick/Lift start TIG welder
- Lift TIG function with standard 17 series gas valve torch
- 120/240V Dual voltage design
- Simple, easy to use
- Auto adaptive hot start
- 140 amp max output (DC only)
- Perfect for hobby, and professional work
- Portable Repair
- Fabrication Shops
- Restaurant Repair
- Stick electrode holder with 25 series DINSE-style connector
- Work clamp with 25 series DINSE-style connector
- 4M Everlast 17V series TIG torch with 25 series DINSE-style connector
- Impact resistant carry case
- Consumable Starter Kit (Tungsten not included)
- Argon Regulator
- Welding Cart
- Weld with a maximum of 1/8" diameter electrode (Maximum electrode diameter depends upon type and brand)
- Weld with a minimum of 1/16" diameter electrode
- 20 gauge
- 1/8" (Single Pass) 3/8" (Multi-pass, practical limit)
*Not for welding Aluminum or Magnesium
This unit needs a minimum 5500 watts (120V) to operate properly. Use with generators certified as clean power by the generator manufacturer (10% total harmonic distortion). Damage cause by operating on generators that are not the proper size and type are not warrantied.
Not recommended for welding with E 6010.
TIG is DC output only.