PowerARC 160STH WITH FOOT PEDAL
The Everlast PowerARC 160STH is a 160 amp stick and DC TIG welder that is light and portable and is ideal for making repairs and doing daily welding chores around the shop. The IGBT inverter design of the PowerARC 160STH provides a stable arc, with auto adaptive hot start, and auto adaptive arc force control which is perfect for welding with 1/8" electrodes and offers excellent performance with E6011, E6013, E7014, E7018, and even E7024. The PowerARC 160STH is an excellent basic DC TIG. The unit features both built in gas solenoid for automatic gas flow control, and a remote connection for the torch switch. The unit offers reliable High Frequency start , and lift TIG arc start function when HF is not ideal or not permitted. The PowerArc 160STH is dual voltage 120-240V.
- Stable, smooth DC arc
- Digital display for precise current setting
- Low power consumption
- Complete Stick/TIG welding package with carry case
- Easy auto adaptive hot start for improved arc striking
- Auto-regulated arc force control
- 120V/240V Dual Voltage
- Foot pedal for TIG
- Adjustable post flow control for TIG
- 10-160 amps operating range (240V)
- Home/Hobby garage
- Maintenance shop
- Fabrication/ Prototyping
- Portable Welding Repair
- Automotive Repair
- Electrode Holder with 10 ft. cable
- Work Clamp with 10 ft. cable
- 12 ft Everlast 17 series TIG torch with remote trigger switch
- Foot Pedal
- Argon Regulator
- Consumable Starter Kit (Tungsten not included)
- Impact resistant carry case
- Welding Cart
1) Use only with generators that are certified as clean power (10% total harmonic distortion) by the generator manufacturer. Use with at least 3500 watt generator for 120V use, and a 6500 watt generator for 240V use. Damage to units caused by underrated, or "dirty" power generators is not covered under warranty.
2) This unit is DC output only. It is not designed to weld Aluminum in TIG mode. In stick mode, it can be used to weld aluminum with special flux covered electrodes designed for aluminum welding.
3) Not for use with E6010 electrodes.
5) Specifications and accessories subject to change without notice.