The PowerARC 200ST is built with the professional in mind. The PowerArc 200ST offers 200 amps of DC Stick/Lift TIG welding power. This compact IGBT inverter welder cuts no corners on performance or design. The unit has E6010 welding capability with a dedicated 6010 port on the front panel. For excellent low spatter arc performance on E7018, E7024, E7014 and even stainless class electrodes the unit has another connector port for all other welding rods. In both the 6010 and standard operating modes, the unit features auto adaptive hot start, and auto regulated arc force control, which allows you the amount of arc control you need. The basic DC Lift TIG capability of this unit also allows the unit to perform well on steel and stainless applications. The PowerArc 200ST is 120V/240V dual voltage. Be sure to pick up a gas valve TIG torch and gas regulator if you want to TIG weld with this unit. Check out our 17V series TIG torch and gas regulator located in our accessories section which are ideal for this unit if you need to use the TIG function.
- Stable, Smooth DC ARC for best Stick/TIG welds
- Built-in Lift TIG feature (gas valve torch optional)
- Dedicated E6010 connection port for best E6010 and cellulose rod performance
- Digital display for precise current setting
- Standard 35 Series DINSE style connectors
- Auto regulated Arc force control for better arc performance in short arc situations
- Auto Adaptive Hot Start for reduced rod sticking
- Simple, easy to use features and controls
- Fabrication Shops
- Plant/Factory Maintenance
- Shut Downs
- Farm/ Ranch
- Portable Repair
- Home Shop
- Stick electrode holder with 35 series DINSE-style connector
- Work Clamp with cable
- 120V/240V adapter
- Consumable Starter Kit (Tungsten not included)
- Everlast Series17V gas valve torch with 35 series DINSE Style adapter
- Argon Regulator
- Welding cart
- Minimum 1/16" electrode
- Maximum 5/32" -3/16" electrode
(Max electrode size will depend upon type and brand)
1) The PowerARC 200ST comes with the stick holder and work clamp.
2) The Gas valve TIG torch is optional.
3) This unit does not support a foot pedal.
4) This unit is DC output only and is not designed to weld aluminum in TIG mode.