The Everlast PowerARC 141STL is a digitally controlled, dual voltage 140 amp DC ONLY stick and TIG (Lift TIG) welder that is light and portable and is ideal for making repairs and doing daily welding chores around the shop. The IGBT inverter design of the PowerARC 141STL provides a stable arc with features such as intuitive anti-stick function, adjustable hot start and arc force control, VRD and low 5 amp start for TIG users. As well, Live Lift and Lift start are available for TIG welding, with included TIG torch. All you need is an argon regulator and you're set to TIG weld.
|Features & Benefits||
Features & Benefits:
Weld with a maximum of 1/8" diameter electrode depending on type. Weld with a minimum of 1/16" diameter electrode
Minimum 20 gauge. Maximum 1/8" (Single Pass) and 3/8" (Multi-Pass, practical limit)
*Unit is not intended for use with Aluminum or Magnesium
1) Use only with generators that are certified as clean power (5% total harmonic distortion) by the generator manufacturer. Use with at least 3500 watt generator for 120V use, and a 6500 watt generator for 240V use. Damage to units caused by underrated, or "dirty" power generators is not covered under warranty.
2) This unit is DC output only. It is not designed to weld Aluminum.
3) Specifications and accessories subject to change without notice.
4) If you purchase the optional pedal, adjust amperage before you plug the pedal in since otherwise, the adjustment will not be reflected in the digital display.
5) Argon Regulator for TIG welding is not included.