- WP17V Valve TIG Torch - 4m
Bronze Ground Clamp - 8m LG DINSE (35-50)
CA$130.00Need To Know:
Bronze Heavy Duty Work clamp with 8m cable and 1/2" DINSE style (35-50)
- 300 Amps Max Service Use
- Deluxe Copper Ground Clamp
- Heavy Spring Action
- Includes 25ft. cable
- Fits large DINSE 35 with 1/2" diameter pin connector
- Heavy Duty
- OEM Replacement for PowerTIG 210/255/325EXT
Right Stick Welder Accessories Makes All The Difference
Whether the surface of your metals calls for stick welding accessories or equipment itself, the broad collection of Everlast Welders has you covered. Everlast Welders offers an extensive range of stick welder accessories to withstand your precise welding needs. Our offered quality-oriented stick welding contains a huge assortment of shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), manual metal arc welding (MMAW), ground clamp with 1/2" & 3/8" dense and valve TIG torch- creates precise welding joints on the surface of metal without using compressed gas.
Core Features Of Everlast Stick Welding Accessories
- Ultra-flex cables assure for lifelong performance with no crack
- Skin-friendly as well as a comfortable handle for a non-slippery grip
- Designed with gas control valve on the torch to control the flow of gas
- Available in water-cooled and air-cooled models
- Equipped for easy maneuverability and flexibility into tight spaces.
- Meet the perfection needs of professional welders
Our PowerARC 140ST and PowerARC 200ST, although primarily stick welders, can also be used to lift-TIG. The WP17 valve torch is compatible with both these units. You will also require an argon regulator if you choose to use these units for TIG welding.
If you’re looking for quality-embedded stick welding accessories whether ground clam or TIG valve torch which give you fine welding results, at Everlast you’ll find high-quality options at an affordable price.
Please feel free to contact us for info on the best accessories to meet your specific Stick welder needs. For info on our best stick welders, go to the Products tab and click on the Stick welders link. The Argon Regulator can be found under TIG accessories on the last page of that section.