Terms of Sale and Warranty for Everlast Welders Canada:
3 Year Manufacture Defect Warranty:
All new Everlast Power Series Welders, Plasma Cutters and Multi-Process units shall be warrantied to the original owner for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase against breakage, malfunction, or other unit failure resulting from a manufacture defect. (This 3 Year Period is NOT COVERED under our SuperUltra 206Si - This unit carries a ONE Year Warranty only) The faulty unit will either be repaired or an exchange will be made for a new or factory reconditioned unit at Everlast Welders Canada’s discretion. The customer must contact the technical support team to review unit failure in order to qualify for a warranty claim. Everlast Welders Canada will not be responsible for time/contract loss from unit failure, damages occurring from improper or unskilled operation, damages resulting from improper maintenance, improper wiring, poor quality power sources, abuse or neglect. Nor will Everlast Welders Canada assume responsibility for the customer’s failure to heed/read safety instructions, to read and understand the operator’s manual, obey occupational laws or to ensure the unit’s safe operation complies with provincial or local laws, personal injury arising from the inherent risk involved with welding or plasma cutting, including burns, electric shock or death. Warranty extends only to the machine, accessories and parts contained inside. No other warranty is expressed or implied.
Torch and Accessory Warranty:
Torches, guns, foot pedals, and cables supplied with the welder or plasma cutter or bought separately are warrantied under a separate warranty for a period of 6 months following the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. Damages or malfunctions that have occurred from abuse, misuse, burns, and any condition from improper maintenance or use are not covered under warranty. Damage to water cooled torches that have been used without coolant, unless instructed to do so by a qualified Everlast employee, shall not be covered under warranty. Damage that has occurred from the use of plasma torches without an additional external filter/dryer, in addition to the water trap provided with the unit shall not be covered. Consumables such as electrodes, contact tips, nozzles, cups, shields, liners etc are not under warranty unless a manufacture defect is involved. They are not warrantied against wear or damage resulting from usage. Torches may be requested for return for inspection at Everlast's discretion.
Warranty Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA):
In the event of unit failure or malfunction, the customer must contact Everlast Welders Canada to obtain a Return Authorization Form. Everlast Canada will cover the shipping charges both ways for domestic customers that have units in need of warranty within the first 30 days from the purchase date. After the 30 days from the purchase date, the customer shall be responsible for all shipping and handling costs both ways of non-functioning units for repair or replacement. Customers located outside of Canada or in YT, NWT, NFLD, Labrador, Nunavut will have to pay shipping and handling charges both ways from the purchase date. It is the customer's responsibility to adequately insure the unit, as Everlast is not responsible for lost returns. In the event your packaging cannot hold up a second trip of shipping, there will be a repackaging fee applied to the appropriate size box required in order to return product back to the customer. Labour coverage only applies if the unit is serviced at our facility. We will not reimburse the labour if the customer decides to have a third-party or unauthorized repair technician work on the unit.
Units not shipped with the RMA form - If the RMA number is missing or the RMA form contains incomplete information the unit may be subject to a repair charge.
Shipping/Shipping Damage/Non-Working on Arrival Information:
- Once the payment has been received in full, Everlast Welders Canada will ship the customer's item within 3 business days, subject to availability. It is possible that the item may ship the same day, but certain times of the year when volume is high or orders placed late in the day may result in delays. A tracking number will be forwarded to the customer's submitted email address the day of shipment.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure we have a complete shipping address including phone number.
- If a customer pays via PayPal, shipping will be to the customer's confirmed PayPal address only.
- Everlast Welders Canada does not own or operate a shipping company. Shipping is via third party entities, which determine individual package receipt requirements. I.E. signatures, leaving packages unattended etc. Contact shipper directly to discuss exact terms of delivery. Once the customer's package has left the Everlast facilities, Everlast Welders Canada cannot assume responsibility for delivery or delays in delivery due to shipping company policies, procedures, or union strikes. Everlast Welders Canada does not assume responsibility for shipping damage.
- The customer is entirely responsible to inspect the item for any damages at time of delivery. If the customer fails to inspect the item, the shipping company may not take responsibility for any damages occurring during shipment, which are discovered at a later time. If the unit appears undamaged, it is still the customer's responsibility to test out the unit as soon as possible to ensure proper operation. Early unit failure can be a result of hidden internal damages during shipping. The customer should not delay in opening the package and promptly testing the unit with a "live" test of all functions. Units not promptly tested for shipping damage MAY result in the shipper denying the damage claim and the unit being shipped back at customer's expense.
- In the event of shipping damage, the customer should promptly contact the Everlast Welders Canada sales support team. Damaged claims must be made within 48 hours of delivery so that return shipping can be arranged. If there is shipping damage, Everlast Welders Canada will file a damage claim immediately, upon receiving all supporting claim documents.
- The customer should download the appropriate operator's manual directly from the website and read the manual completely by the time the unit arrives so that prompt and safe testing of the unit will not be delayed.
- Unless the unit is damaged or otherwise non functional at the time of arrival, the buyer is responsible for all return costs, insurance and tracking.
- Items damaged or non-functional upon arrival: Everlast Welders Canada will gladly exchange it free of charge. It is the customer's responsibility; however, to immediately notify the sales support team of the issue. Prompt reporting of this condition is required. Delayed opening of the package may result in denial of claim and waving of rights of free replacement
30 Days Satisfaction Policy:
If the customer is dissatisfied with the unit due to shipping damage, or component failure at any time within 30 days of product purchase, the product may be returned to Everlast Welders Canada for a refund. The customer must contact the technical support team to allow a chance to resolve any minor questions or issues prior to returning unit should the need arise. The Sales support team is responsible for issuing credits/payments and authorization of returned goods which will be issued after the unit and all relevant parts and accessories have been returned in good condition and unmodified (unless accessories were also damaged in shipping).
All Returns That Have Been Used And/Or Not In Original Condition:
Customers must return the unit fully insured for the full price of the unit in the original packaging at the customer's expense after receiving a Return Authorization from Everlast Welders Canada.
Note: Refunds on units that are returned for reasons other than shipping damage and/or component failure within the 30-day period for a refund are subject to a restocking fee, and billed outbound shipping from the original purchase is non-refundable.
- After the 30-day satisfaction guarantee period is over, the customer may NOT return a unit for a refund for ANY reason.
- Everlast Welders Canada will inspect all packages before accepting the return. Packages that are not in the original packaging, have missing parts, or unreported damages will be subject to a restocking fee after a full evaluation.
- It is the customer's full responsibility to 1). Insure the returned item. 2) Ship the product back in the original container/packaging. 3) Return item with all parts and accessories in good condition.
- Packages that have not been approved for return by Everlast's sales or support team, or packages without an RMA number will be refused and returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
- Units that have been modified by the customer in any way without Everlast's written approval are not eligible for return.
In the event any product ordered by the customer is refused by the customer or his/her designated representative for reasons other than apparent major damage, the customer will be billed for shipping back to and from the original shipping point (i.e. the warehouse in Hamilton, Ontario). The cost of shipping will be deducted from the original payment before credit will be issued. The amount refunded will be less the cost of shipping the product both ways.
YT, NWT, NFLD, Labrador, and Nunavut customers:
Please email the Everlast Sales Support Team for a shipping quote before buying. Shipping to these locations requires an additional fee as these locations are out of our flat-rate zones.
The terms of sale and warranty of Everlast Welders Canada are subject to change without prior notice. | Specifications are subject to change without notice. | Products and accessories can be subject to change without notice and may not be exactly as pictured.